Skip to main content
Event Tips for Students/Alumni
- Virtual Fairs have LIMITED CAPACITY. Hurry Up and Secure your Slot!
- Register for the Virtual Employment Fair using your AUC email through the registration link sent to you
- Complete your profile and upload your latest resume from your Laptop
- Browse through employers' pages and
- Schedule or request 1:1 LIVE Meetings with employers prior to the event (limited slots | first come, first serve)
- Decide which employers you want to apply to on the day of the event
- Check all the job descriptions announced. They will ALL be open for you to drop-off your resume on the day of the event
- Check the company webinar agenda to decide which webinars you would like to attend on the day of the event
- Plan your day ahead to manage to make the most out of the experience
- Use Chrome for a better experience. (Internet Explorer is not supported)
- Log-in from your laptop or tablet NOT your mobile phone.
- Make sure your mic/webcam is set and your room is well-lit before you start the video meetings
- Dress professionally, as if you are going to an interview
- Log-in as early as you can (11 am) to reserve additional 1:1 meeting slots early on, if they are still available
- Leave the right impression during your 10-minute meetings with employers!
- Job opportunities are open for applications during the event from 11 am to 4 pm only
- Visit ALL employers pages
- Apply to ALL vacancies of interest
- Attend LIVE company webinars happening between 11 am and 4 pm