Skip to main content
Event Tips for Students/Alumni
- Virtual fairs have limited capacity. Hurry up and secure your slot.
- Register for the Virtual Employment Fair using your AUC email through the registration link sent to you.
- Complete your profile and upload your latest resume from your laptop.
- Browse through employers' pages.
- Schedule or request 1:1 live meetings with employers prior to the event (limited slots, first come, first serve).
- Decide which employers you want to apply to on the day of the event.
- Check all the job descriptions announced. They will all be open for you to drop off your resume on the day of the event.
- Check the company webinar agenda to decide which webinars you would like to attend on the day of the event.
- Plan your day ahead to manage to make the most out of the experience.
During the Event
- Use Chrome for a better experience. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Log in from your laptop or tablet and not your mobile phone.
- Make sure your mic/webcam is set and your room is well-lit before you start the video meetings.
- Dress professionally, as if you are going to an interview.
- Log-in as early as you can (11 am) to reserve additional 1:1 meeting slots early on if they are still available
- Leave the right impression during your 10-minute meetings with employers.
- Job opportunities are open for applications during the event from 11 am to 5 pm only
- Visit all employers pages
- Apply to all vacancies of interest
- Attend live company webinars happening between 11 am and 5 pm