Campus Recruitment Week
Campus Recruitment Week is designed to give employers direct access to interview AUC’s Class of 2022 for full-time opportunities upon graduation. The event will enable AUCians to get access to job interviews and potentially job offers after the Employment Fair.
Get ready to register for AUC’s Campus Recruitment Week by applying to announced opportunities exclusively for YOU! Meet the recruiters through a virtual platform, get interviewed, and increase your chances of being one step closer to the offer stage.
Details will be available in April/May 2022.
Before Campus Interviews
- Register and complete your profile on the event’s platform
- Research participating employers
- Apply with your updated resume to positions of interest
- Check your email regularly for interview invites
- Prepare your interviewing location before your interview date(s) (lighting/quiet location)
- Test your laptop’s audio/video features
- Set reminders for your confirmed interview schedule
- Practice common interview questions
On the Day of Campus Interviews
- Dress code: semi-formal
- Show to interviews on time
- Monitor your body language
- Sit up straight, smile, and keep the camera at eye level
- Be yourself and give honest answers
- Ask final questions related to the role or next steps
Arab African International Bank
Cooing Realestate - El Matloob Real Estate
Dar Al Handasah Consultants (Shair & Partners)
ECB - Engineering Consulting Bureau
GIZ - Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH
Jones Lang LaSalle
KPMG Hazem Hassan
Mars Wrigley Confectionery
Schlumberger Oilfield Services
2022 Participating Entities
*Note: Campus Recruitment Week is NOT a public event, it is restricted to AUC’s Class of January and June 2022 bachelor’s degree holders.