Campus Recruitment Week
Campus Recruitment Week is designed to give employers direct access to interview AUC’s Class of 2021 for full-time opportunities upon graduation. The event will enable AUCians to get access to job interviews and potentially job offers after the Employment Fair.
Get ready to register for AUC’s Campus Recruitment Week by applying to announced opportunities exclusively for YOU! Meet the recruiters through a virtual platform, get interviewed, and increase your chances of being one step closer to the offer stage.
Check your AUC email for the event’s registration link and complete your profile. The email subject is: “REGISTER NOW: AUC’s First Campus Recruitment Week."
Before Campus Interviews
- Register and complete your profile on the event’s platform
- Research participating employers
- Apply with your updated resume to positions of interest
- Check your email regularly for interview invites
- Prepare your interviewing location before your interview date(s) (lighting/quiet location)
- Test your laptop’s audio/video features
- Set reminders for your confirmed interview schedule
- Practice common interview questions
On the Day of Campus Interviews
- Dress code: semi-formal
- Show to interviews on time
- Monitor your body language
- Sit up straight, smile, and keep the camera at eye level
- Be yourself and give honest answers
- Ask final questions related to the role or next steps
June 2021 Participating Entities
*Note: Campus Recruitment Week is NOT a public event, it is restricted to AUC’s Class of January and June 2021 bachelor’s degree holders.