The Virtual International Graduate Study Fair is open to AUC community and for guests. Registration is through eventtus platform at the following link. Once your registration is complete, the ticket will be sent to the email you registered with.
- You will get notified via email before the event starts to join the virtual experience. If you don't receive the email, contact email@example.com or call 26153515.
- Click on Join us Now in the email that you will receive to gain access to the event virtual lounge.
- Use the same email you registered with to login or to sign up to eventtus virtual platform.
- Enter the ticket number you received.
- Complete your profile, help attendees to know more about you, and add your social media accounts, to get connected with other attendees.
- Important tip: You need to have an account on eventtus platform in order to access the live stream.
On the Event Day
Attendees will have access to:
- Virtual Lounge
- The virtual event homepage is where you can see the event organizer, welcome note, speakers list and navigate to the different sections of the event.
- Check the attendees list and event feed to know who's attending and start interacting with them.
- Go to agenda from the menu to view event session details.
- From sessions, in the menu, you can find all the live session and join the live stream.
- Interact with the speaker and session attendees in the session feed
- Share your questions with the speakers in the Q&A.
- Go to the network section and start networking with event attendees to send and view messages.
- You can view their profile details and start sending them messages.
- Go to the circles section and engage with live video chat with the participating organizations.
- Click on join, allow mic and camera to start chatting with circles participants.
- Important Tips:
- The maximum number of participants using audio and video per circle is 15 participants.
- If the circle reached the maximum capacity of participants you will be able to join as a viewer with max 10 viewers per circle, till a slot becomes available then you can click on join discussion and participate using audio and video.
For detailed information regarding the virtual platform, click on this link.