Global Edge is the first comprehensive on-campus employability and career readiness program. The program provides undergraduate students with the opportunity to become familiar with and develop essential employability skills necessary for the future world of work.
It connects undergraduate students with relevant career professionals and networks to gain first-hand knowledge and experience about potential career tracks. The opportunities provided by these programs include access to professional skills training by key professionals, and a chance to build networks, solve real-world problems, and gain essential know-how.
Global Edge Virtual Program - Career Tracks and Organizations
- Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility/Creating Shared Values - PepsiCo Egypt
- Creative Writing - Fiction Factory
- Cultural Journalism - Ahram Online / Cultograph
- Foreign Affairs andInternational Relations - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Graphic Design - BullsEye Digital
- International Law and Human Rights - Permanent Court of Arbitration, African Union, Harvard Law School, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Psychology - Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- Public Policy and& Government Affairs - PepsiCo
- Sound Engineering - Dream Studio Egypt